More Restaurants Coming Soon to the Greater New Orleans AreaPosted by: Corporate Realty on March 16, 2012 | No Comments
Posted in: Uncategorized | Tags:
The Gambit published an article this week, “Nationally-loved restaurants coming soon to the greater New Orleans area,” that summarizes most of the recent restaurant news in the New Orleans region. We’re proud to be a part of many of these deals, and we look forward to trying out all of these great new restaurants.
National Restaurants Opening in New Orleans:
- More than five Waffle Houses have opened in the greater New Orleans area since the storm
- In 2010, a freestanding Chick-fil-A and two Pinkberry Frozen Yogurts opened
- In 2011, we added a Jamba Juice, Jimmy John’s, a DQ Grill & Chill, two Huddle Houses and two freestanding Panda Expresses.
- Bonefish Grill is opening this month in Metairie at 4848 Veterans Memorial Blvd.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill is opening in Harahan this summer at 1208 Clearview Pkwy.
- Pei Wei hopes to open near May 14 at 4852 Veterans Memorial Blvd., Suite C and near the beginning of 2013 at the Mid-City Market in the Lafitte Corridor at 401 N. Carrollton Ave.
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries is slated to open in Metairie at 3100 Severn Avenue in the late summer and near the beginning of 2013 at the Mid-City Market in the Lafitte Corridor at 401 N. Carrollton Ave.
- Buffalo Wild Wings is planning on opening in Metairie, but has yet to set a date.