Mike Siegel Named to Young Leadership Council’s (YLC) 2015 Class of Role ModelsPosted by: Corporate Realty on June 4, 2015 | No Comments
Posted in: Commercial Real Estate Awards, Uncategorized | Tags:
Mike Siegel, President and Director of Office Leasing of Corporate Realty, was named to Young Leadership Council’s (YLC) 2015 Class of Role Models. Annually since 1986, YLC has selected 25 New Orleanians who distinguish themselves as Role Models by actively contributing to the betterment of the Greater New Orleans region and by serving as an example to YLC’s young professional members and also to the community at large. Each year’s class of 25 honorees is selected by a committee including members of the YLC Board of Directors and past YLC Role Model Award recipients.
The 2015 Role Model class is composed of the following individuals:
- Tiffany Adler Adler’s
- Sonia Perez AT&T Louisiana
- Kristin Gisleson Palmer The Gisleson Group, LLC
- Brenda Braun Moffitt Professional Volunteer
- Erika McConduit-Diggs Urban League of Greater New Orleans
- David A. Kerstein Helis Oil & Gas Company LLC, The Helis Foundation
- Will “Bill” Hornsby, CLU, ChFC Northwestern Mutual
- D’Juan M. Hernandez Chaffee McCall L.L.P.
- Timothy B. Francis, Esq. Sher Garner Law Firm
- Hardy B. Fowler, CPA
- Stephen Perry New Orleans Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Laura Fox Politz Citizens for 1 Greater New Orleans
- Katherine Kleinpeter Raymond, Ph.D. Junior League of New Orleans
- Charles Rice Entergy New Orleans, Inc.
- Lisa N. Sibal Louisiana Children’s Museum
- Michael J. Siegel, SIOR Corporate Realty
- Clare Ferrier Stahel Communities in Schools of Greater New Orleans, Inc.
- Hasting Stewart Jr. Shell Oil Company
- José S. Suquet Pan-American Life Insurance Group
- Vera Triplett, Ph.D. UNO Charter Schools Network
- Mark Uddo Metairie Park Country Day
- Steven W. Usdin Barrasso Usdin Kupperman Freeman and Sarver, L.L.C.
- Kay W. Wilkins American Red Cross
- Ellen S. Yellin, CPA Bourgeois Bennett
- Jay C. Zainey United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
Congratulations to Mike and the rest of this year’s class of Role Models.